lunes, 14 de abril de 2014

EXCLUSIVE: SUMMER PINEAPPLES

Ya sabéis que Sergi es un crack detrás de la cámara y hoy os enseño mis fotos favoritas de nuestro viaje al Caribe, donde las piñas fueron las protagonistas. Estrené este precioso bikini de Oysho, que también usé de top durante el día con unos shorts. En el restaurante del hotel había mucha fruta y me dejaron coger una piña, perfecta para la ocasión. Pero como siempre nos gusta ir más alla, acabé en el agua con ella. Nos divertimos mucho haciendo estas fotos. Espero que os guste y mucho amor!

You already know that Sergi is a crack behind the camera... So today I show you my favorite pictures of our trip to The Caribbean, where the pineapples were the stars. I wore for first time this wonderful bikini by Oysho, that I also used as a top with a pair of shorts. The restaurant of the hotel was full of fruit, so I took a pineapple; perfect for the occasion. However, we always want to go beyond, so I ended up in the water with it. We had so much fun shooting these pictures. Hope you like it and lots of love!!
BIKINI: OYSHO / SHORTS: LEVI'S / SUNGLASSES: TOPSHOP
CODIGO DESCUENTO OYSHO: OYSHODULCEIDA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario